February 14th is Valentine’s Day. One of the most celebrated days of any given year. Every man or woman who has a Sweetie will be purchasing a gift or two for him or her. Chocolates, Roses, Cards, Jewelry, expensive Wines and Dinners. Merchants will be in their glory as sales reaches over the top. As the day turns into night, love, attraction and affection begins to flow like wine from an open bottle. It’s a time to reflect and breathe new life into many relationships. So Happy Valentine’s Day from Me to You.
Now that Cupid has gotten the lovers settled. Let’s Talk. Did you know there are many people like You and Me? Single! Yes indeed. On this Valentine’s Day there are millions of unattached men and women without a love to call their own. Whether it’s by choice or circumstances, we are here, so let’s Celebrate Our Oneness. Valentine’s Day is about love. We Singles love ourselves so let’s enjoy the day to the max.
Here are some ways to explore and enjoy.
• Enjoy your Oneness with confidence
• Focus on your needs
• Treat yourself to something special
• Reach out to another single person to cheer
• Avoid being dragged into a Pity Party
• Spend the day at a Spa where a total package is offered
• Plan a Night Out with Single Friends
• Cook a romantic dinner for your Parents
• Plan Valentine's Day Cook-out in a Park
• Hang out with your guy friends, sit on a rock and fish
Here are more ideas that will help you enjoy your Valentine’s Day Celebration.
1. Hand out Valentine’s Cards and Chocolates
One way to begin Valentine's Day celebrations is to hand out Valentine’s gifts to friends, siblings, classmates, and coworkers. If you are a good sport they can make fun of you for being Santa in February, it’s a great way to have a good laugh.
• go out for dinner
• Host a theme party
• have a sleepover
• go dancing
• play board games
• stay in and relax
February 14th may be a great day to reconnect with an old friend. Let’s consider reaching out to someone we haven’t spoken with for a while, by phone or social media.
2. We should celebrate our Oneness with a Happy Valentine’s Card to Self
Remember there are many upsides to Oneness. Complete concentration can be applied to any project we’re involved in. No question asked, no answers required. We can enjoy all the freedom and independence to our hearts content.
3. Focus on you
Valentine’s Day is good a time as any to practice self-confidence, you can make a list of things that requires attention, go for it.
4. Treat yourself
One of the best things to do on Valentine’s Day is to love Self. Here is a list of things to do that will inspire body and soul.
• Watch your favorite movie on TV
• Read a book by your favorite author
• Enjoy a bubble bath and sleep as long as you want
• Shop for something you’ve been saving for
• Indulge in your favorite food
• Paint or Draw portrait of your choosing
• Dance to your favorite’s music
Sing as loud as you can, it’s good for the lungs
A Happy Valentine's Day can also be about building meaningful relationships, so reach out to someone else and share your treats.
5. Get support if you are feeling sad and teary eyed and cannot shake it.
If you’re feeling really down on Valentine’s Day then it’s important to get support. Call a friend, relative, counselor to get support. Your friends and family members can build your confidence and you will feel happy and blessed again.
6. Avoid Love Triggers
You should avoid watching romantic movies and listening to love songs. People who have a social anxiety disorder are Prone to depression. These types of activities can make you depressed, it’s advisable to avoid on Valentine’s Day.
7. Any plan is better than no plan
You can plan a day revolving around recreational activities on Valentine's Day. You will be surprised to see how many others are having fun.
• attend a sporting event
• see a play
• go to a concert
• go skydiving
Maybe your neighbors wouldn’t mind going along to these events, consider extending an invite to them.
8. Plan a night-out with other Singles
If you have single friends then you can plan a night out as a group and kick-up your heels.
9. Cook a romantic dinner for you and your Friends
You can prepare a romantic dinner with candles, flowers and wine for your friends. Imagine how impressed they’ll all be, and you never can tell who will be taking notes.
10. Desert – Make Chocolate-dipped shortbread heart cookies
Celebrating Oneness on this Valentine's Day has to be the very best. I am impressed. Happy Valentine’s Day to You.
11. Finally – After desert go for a walk as a group
Conclusion: Embracing my Oneness, my single blessedness is not a struggle as some may believe. It’s all about how we as an individual’s accepts where are at the moment. This Valentine’s Day will be joyful. It might be an invite to dinner, or loving on one of my grandchildren. If not, I will treat myself with love and care and be grateful for being alive. So until next year.
HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY TO YOU AND ME.
1 : Celebrating Oneness and enjoying it
2 : Happy Valentine's Day to you, and you, and all of you with Love
3 : Freedom and independence is sweet, embrace itCategory: Lifestyle / Subcategory: Happy Valentines Day To You From Me
Tags: Love of Self, Celebration, Oneness, Valentine's Day, Spa day, favorite author, singing out loud, Chocolate dipped cookies